Auto-Scalping (Repetitive Backing and Greening Up)
This example automates scalping, whereby you back on a selection then green it up or distribute the loss equally, then repeat this cycle. Its implementation is generic, i.e. it covers the general case, but you may add more triggers or conditions to it if it needs customisation.
In the trigger file below the trigger that backs on selections will operate on the following conditions:
- Selection's price is within the specified range
- Its price has grown since the last refresh
- But its price has gone down over the last 12 mins
- The gap between its back and lay prices is no more than 2 ticks
- It bets only until the specified number of minutes is left till the beginning
After the backing and as soon as the prices allow, another trigger greens up all backed selections. If the market goes in the wrong direction by the specified number of ticks, a Stop-Loss trigger distributes all loss equally. It acts as a trailing Stop-Loss, i.e. it kicks in as soon as the price starts to deteriorate compared to its best position. There is an additional Stop_loss trigger that closes your position at a certain time before the start of the event.
The whole cycle is repeated when all bets are matched and all selections are traded out.