Universal sequence staking plan
If your staking plan sequence does not fit into any known formula or the formula can't be expressed with the program's tools, this example is just for you!
You will key in up to 10 figures which represent steps in the sequence, each step holding a number of units to bet. E.g., the sequence 1-2-3-4-5 corresponds to placing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 units in each consequent market. A unit is the initial stake size.
The advantage of this plan is its universality. The sequence can consist of any numbers, can vary in its length, and you can specify how many steps to go forward or backward after a win or a lose.
Note: if you are only looking to bet alternate stakes, e.g. 5-10-15-5-10-15, etc., then read 1. How can I alternate the sizes of my bets.
The sequence in the example is very simple, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. If a bet loses, the program goes two steps forward, and if it wins, then one step backward. Once it has reached the end of the sequence, it returns to step 1.
You will find several constants in the file:
- unit - the size of the unit (the initial bet) in your currency
- ifwin - the number of steps backward along the sequence that the program will take if the previous bet has won. E.g. for the sequence 1-2-3-4-5, if your current step is 4, and ifwin = 1, then after a win the step will be 4-1 = 3, so it'll be betting the initial stake multiplied by 3. You can make this number negative if you want to move forward, i.e. if you want to increase the stake by the sequence.
- iflose - the number of steps forward along the sequence that the program will take if the previous bet has lost. E.g. for the sequence 1-2-3-4-5, if your current step is 2, and iflose = 2, then after a loss the step will be 2+2 = 4. You can make this number negative if you want to move backward, i.e. decrease the stake after a loss.
- ifrestart - the step of the sequence to which the program will jump if it has reached the end of the sequence (or got to the step before the beginning).
- seq1 - seq10 - the size of bet, in units, in each step of the sequence, up to 10 steps.
- seq_length - the length of the sequence, in steps. All steps greater than this number will be ignored. A step with this number will be considered the last step in the sequence.
- step - the step counter. This is a functional constant, do not change its name or value.
There are two betting triggers which you can customize, they are called "backing" and "laying". They bet on the favourite, but feel free to change the selection or add more conditions to these triggers. It is assumed that only one type of bet will be placed, so one of the betting triggers must be disabled (or removed altogether).
It is not recommended to change the parameters of other triggers in the file (unless you fully understand what they do of course!).