Terms and conditions
- WellDone is a trading name of WellDone Creative Software Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with registration number 06349033. Registered office is at 60 Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR, UK.
- WellDone provides the use and support of MarketFeeder ("Software") to "Customer" under the following Terms and Condition.
- Use of Software
- The software is given “as is”, with no warranty of its 100% stability.
- Your computer configuration, operation system and installed software must comply with Software System Requirements.
- Customer must be a registered user of BetFair online exchange before she starts using Software. Customer must agree to BetFair’s Terms and Conditions listed on their web site.
- Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Refunds and cancellations are possible if the software is not working as it should be according to its description and/or help file. Possible grounds for a refund are: errors, bugs, inability to work on a computer that satisfies ALL system requirements of the product. In this case WellDone reserves a right to investigate the matter within 14 days since the day of purchase, before cancelling and refunding your purchase.
- No claims are accepted later than 14 days after the purchase.
- Responsibility of Customer
- Customer is responsible for any incidental or/and special damage, modifications or amendments that she may do to Software.
- Customer is responsible for running any kind of third-party software and/or service that may prevent Software from working. These may include anti-virus, firewall, proxy, content-analyzing software and hardware.
- Customer is responsible for the change of her system configuration that may lead to Software’s inability to function.
- Customer is responsible for complying with her local laws, authorities’ instructions and other directives that may prohibit and/or partly block BetFair’s or Software’s functioning.
- Customer is responsible for keeping the serial key and other software-related confidential materials in secret and not reveal them to anyone else.
- Responsibility of WellDone
- WellDone is responsible for detecting and eliminating errors in Software. The aforesaid errors can be of the following nature: initial source code flaw, incompatibility with computers satisfying System Requirements or/and modifications in BetFair API.
- WellDone is also responsible for giving free support of Customer in case she has problems with operating the software after Customer has read the help file and followed the necessary instructions.
- WellDone is reponsible for maintaining Customer's privacy within the scope of the Customer data available to WellDone.
- WellDone will not be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential loss in connection with or arising out of these terms and conditions or Customer’s use of Software or/and this web site (including loss of revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage).
- WellDone will not be liable for the suspension, termination, cancellation of Customer's BetFair account as a result of their breach of BetFair's Terms and Conditions during the use of Software. Reference is made to Article 6 "Cancellation, Termination, Suspension and Breach" of Account Terms and Condition of Use for BetFair users, specifically:
"We may restrict your access to Betfair, suspend or terminate your account, withdraw your offers for bets, void any bets outstanding to your account, cancel any unmatched bets or cancel and void any outstanding or matched bets in our absolute discretion without cause at any time including if:
i. there is a technological failure;
ii. we suspect that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity;
iii. we suspect that you have (or may have) breached any part of this Agreement;
iv. we suspect you are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of our business or which may result in legal liability for you, us or third parties;
v. we suspect that your account’s ‘public market data’ usage (‘public market data’ includes market prices, traded Volumes and market depth) could represent ‘business usage’ (‘business usage’ includes any use by a betting operator or any use by an individual or organisation supplying data or services to a betting operator);
vi. we suspect that you may be having difficulties obtaining credit;
vii. we have the right to do so as set out in our Exchange Rules and Regulations, Sportsbook Rules and Regulations;.
viii. you are prohibited from entering into a bet by any term of your contract of employment or any rule of a sport governing body or other professional body which applies to you; or
ix. you place a bet on any sporting match or event in which you take part."
You should be aware that any customer who has been restricted due to the above clause will be contacted directly by e-mail to notify them that a restriction has been placed on their account.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights including interface, forms, design, text, source code, articles and web site content belong to WellDone. Customer may not distribute the subjects of intellectual property without a written permission from WellDone.
- Failure to Comply
- WellDone accepts no liability for any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- Changes to the Service and Amendments to These Terms and Conditions
- Any amendments to these terms and conditions will be published on our web site. Changes will be notified by e-mail to customers wherever possible, but it remains the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are aware of the correct, current terms and conditions.
Welldone is committed to protecting your privacy.
How we collect and use Customer personal data
- WellDone may ask Customer to provide personal information which will be limited to the following:
- Full name.
- Language preference.
- Country or residence.
- BetFair client ID (not login or password).
- WellDone may collect the following user personal data automatically:
- IP address and the country of location.
- URL of the referring website.
- Cookies set by any of WellDone websites.
- Social profiles of accounts linked by Customer.
- The collected data and all backups are stored in an encrypted form, the encryption made with a strong RSA 1024 algorithm, on dedicated servers located in the EU. The access to the data is limited to a single person.
WellDone uses this information for:
- Providing you with all our services.
- Administering your account.
- Billing and accounting.
- Responding to requests or inquiries.
- Providing customer support or technical support.
- Alerting you to product updates and to provide information about your subscription plans.
- Marketing services and the software and features that you may be interested in (subject to your expressing interest in them).
- Monitoring the performance of marketing efforts.
- Customizing existing and future product offerings and other aspects of the services rendered to you and other users.
- Protecting our service facilities and software and protecting your information and data.
- Any other legitimate business purpose, provided that information is aggregated and anonymized.
- WellDone may share this information with third parties which are limited to:
- Payment gateways (PayPal, Skrill, Webmoney, Stripe, Liqpay and any other payment processing websites used by Customer to pay for a service or software subscription)
- BetFair Exchange Limited, to grant access to the BetFair API.
- Right to Access, Edit and Remove Your Information.
Subject to applicable EU law, you have a right to access the personal information that WellDone holds about you. WellDone strives to ensure that Personal Information is correct. Your rights include:
- The right of access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- The right to rectification. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- The right to erasure. Delete your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- The right to object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
- The right to withdraw consent. Stop sending you direct marketing communications. You may continue to receive service-related, software-related and other non-marketing emails.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
- You may exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com
How is the information shared?
We will share your personal information when we believe it is required, such as:
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence;
- In the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
- To protect our rights, users, systems, and Services.
New customers only, bet up to €/£20 on the Exchange and if your first bet loses, we’ll refund you €/£20 in Cash. Bet must be placed in first 7 days of account opening. T&Cs apply.
Gamble responsibly! Always be aware that betting is NOT risk-free. You must be 18+ years old before you try gambling, but even as an adult, withhold from spending money in an ill-judged manner. Our company does not encourage you to prefer gambling over other meaningful activities. If gambling is affecting your life or the lives of people close to you, please contact GamCare